7660 Turfway Road, Suite 200, Florence, KY 41042
LeanCor Supply Chain Group is a trusted supply chain partner with a mission to advance the world's supply chains. LeanCor's three integrated divisions - LeanCor Training and Education, LeanCor Consulting, and LeanCor Logistics - specialize in best-in-class operating principles to help organizations eliminate waste, drive down costs, and improve business performance.
Whether customers are beginning their journey in supply chain excellence or whether they are mature in their work, we help advance them to the next level through a strategic and critical mix of people development, improved processes, and outsourced Transportation Management + ™ solutions.
• Lean Training: Online and Blended Learning, Corporate and On-Site Group Training, Public Professional Education, Organizational Culture Transformation
• Supply Chain Consulting: Logistics Network Design, End-to-End Supply Chain Advancement, Warehouse Transformation, PFEP for Material Flow and Conveyance
• Third Party Logistics (3PL): Logistics Engineering, Transportation Management + ™, Supplier Instructions and Management, Proprietary TMS / Technology Suite
• Manufacturing: Automotive, Private Equity, Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Recreational Vehicles, Industrial Materials, Industrial Products, Furniture
• Distribution: Consumer Goods, Private Equity, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare
• Retail: Specialty and Large Format, Furniture
• Oil & Gas
• Mitsubishi Forklift Caterpillar America (MCFA)
• Toys “R” Us
• Palladium Private Equity
• GE Transportation
• “We improved our on-time delivery by 16% with LeanCor. I really appreciate the energy and open mind they bring into our operations. They are certainly passionate about eliminating waste and growing more lean cultures in their client’s operations, and I value their support.”
– VP of Operations, Forklift Manufacturer
• “We were able to develop an implementation plan on packaging that should lead to increased customer satisfaction, reduced freight damage, significantly less variation in the number of packaging configuration with the strong probability of reduced packaging costs."
- Sr. Supply Chain Manager, Heating and Cooling Systems Manufacturer
• “Beginning with the seamless transition from our previous logistics provider I was both impressed and pleased with the attention to detail your team maintained to prevent any serious problems. One of the biggest rocks in our path has been our own internal hesitancy to change. LeanCor has helped us by communicating our lean vision to all levels of the supply chain through educational training, kaizen events, supplier development visits, and developing standard processes for buyer/planners. That role has been improved by your tools, which have given us greater visibility to our supply chain than we ever experienced before.”
– Vice President of Materials and Logistics, Recreational Vehicle Manufacturer