182 North Union Ave. Farmington Utah 84025
Pluralsight is an enterprise technology learning platform that delivers a unified, end-to-end learning experience for businesses across the globe. Through a subscription service, companies are empowered to move at the speed of technology, increasing proficiency, innovation and efficiency. Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight provides members with on-demand access to a digital ecosystem of learning tools, including adaptive skill tests, directed learning paths, expert-authored courses, interactive labs and live mentoring. For more information, visit pluralsight.com.
• Online curated learning content, adaptive skill measurement, and one on one mentorship
• Online Learning: We provide online enablement to drive technical skills in the market to teams driving innovation. We create progress through technology learning.
• Assessments: We provide a way to assess skill levels of teams and individuals to drive learners toward curated content appropriate to their field of need.
• Mentorship: We provide a way in which learners can have live interaction with an expert to get immediate answers to their questions on relevant topics.
• High Tech
• Manufacturing Design
• Architecture & Engineering
• Professional Services
“The CAD tool is never better than the user…I still have a lot to learn in my own CAD product, and I want to learn it when I need it.” – Buzz Kross – SVP Autodesk
"We need agile training tools to go with our product" - Jon Hirschtick Co-Founder SOLIDWORKS / CEO & Co-Founder Onshape
“You have to ask yourself, how do you get access to the expertise, expertise in learning, best practices, industry expertise. If you’re on your own that could be hard to find.” - Kevin Schneider Director Product Autodesk